You will be taken to the AABAT Inc website for event registration.
What an incredible, nourishing event! If you missed out, you can now access the complete recording of all presentations for 12 months from the date of the Symposium.
Register for online attendance: View the Symposium online
|After 1st July|
|After 1st July|
AABAT Membership rates
Membership prices listed above refer to membership of the Australian Association for Bush Adventure Therapy Inc. Information can be found here: https://aabat.org.au/about-membership/.
Concession rates are available for full time students, seniors or concession card holders only. We may ask for proof of concession status once registered.
Wednesday evening social event
Unfortunately there will be no social event this year…maybe next year!
Terms and Conditions
- The Event Organiser (AABAT/ Outdoor Healthcare) has all rights to record sessions within this event to use at its discretion (eg. social media, website etc). If the purchaser does not wish to be included in recordings of the Symposium online sessions, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure their video is turned off and they are muted. Purchasers may also choose to change their name the audience will see. If the purchaser is still not comfortable to be attend a session because it is being recorded, they are free to not attend, and instead choose to view the recordings at a later time.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the line-up and program without notice.
- The Event Organiser does not offer refunds for the following reasons:
- Failure or inability to attend the event
- Change of mind
- Late attendance
- Refused entry or eviction from the event
- Changes/alterations to the line-up/program
- Event dissatisfaction
- The Event Organiser may offer discretionary refunds for extenuating circumstances relating to health or personal reasons. Supporting documentation, such as a medical certificate, may be requested. Full refunds include the value of the ticket only.
- Covid-19 Policy. Due to Covid-19, we have activated our contingency plan, and taken National Symposium fully online. Our Covid risk management plan includes: 1. a strong line-up of presenters and facilitators, 2. online live-streaming that allows all attendees to attend online, even those who booked in-person attendance, 3. capacity to provide open access to all presentation recordings for as long as people need them for. What does this mean for you? It means that you can register for the symposium secure in the knowledge that even though there are border closures, the event will still go ahead.